I put together this simple yet wholesome pattern that I’m sure any Pokemon fan would enjoy ♡
The pattern is made to fit a 2inch pot and it includes space for a water drainage hole for watering your plant. This pattern could be easily modified to fit a bigger pot.
- 4.5mm crochet hook
- Medium weight worsted yarn in Lilac and Black.
- 6mm Safety eyes (or you could make those out of felt and sew them in place!)
- Round 1: Ch 12, sl st to 1st chain.
- Round 2: (Sc 1, sc inc) X6
- Round 3: (Sc 2, sc inc) X6:
- Round 4: (Sc 3, sc inc) X6
- Round 5: Back-loop sc all around
- Round 6-16: (11 rounds) Sc around. Sl st at the end of the last round.
Add the eyes between rounds 7 and 8 with 4sc between them.
For the mouth sew a very long “v” with black yarn starting one row below the eyes and 2sc outside of each eye.
And you’re done! A simple project that is sure to add a lot of personality to your home
I’D LOVE TO SEE YOUR PROJECTS! IF YOU HAVE PROGRESS PICTURES OR WANT TO SHARE YOUR FINISHED PROJECT PLEASE TAG NANO STITCHES ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
You may sell your product providing pattern credit to Nano Stitches on Instagram, Etsy, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Ravelry or any other social media in which you advertise. The pattern itself shall not be copied. If you sell the items you must use your own pictures for advertising. If you need assistance during the process or find someone else selling my pattern feel free to contact me on social media or email me at email@example.com